A gentle oilation of the body using specifically formulated 100% natural oils. Imported from India and made in strict accordance with classic formulas, these herbal massage oils contain a blend of carefully chosen herbs known for their ability to balance your physiology, Vikriti and calm the mind. These oils are laced with herbs to remedy specific body and mind concerns. Deepest Effects: In order to keep one’s health, awareness and longevity, massage is very essential. With massage the physical appearance of the body is enhanced to a great extent. Massage also aids in the healing of many illnesses. Abhyanga nourishes the skin, and gradually the tissues beneath. With habitual use of this technique, each of the dhatus is replenished. Dhatus are the 7 levels of bodily tissue that create the structure and make the functioning of bodily systems possible.
1. Rasa Dhatu: plasma, white blood cells and immune system
2. Rakta Dhatu: red blood cells
3. Mamsa Dhatu: muscle
4. Meda Dhatu: fat tissue
5. Asthi: bone and cartilage
6. Majja: nervous system and bone marrow
7. Shakra: male reproductive tract Or Artava: female reproductive tract The Ayurvedic texts recommend that you give yourself an Abhyanga treatment on a daily basis before bathing. It is nourishing, pacifies Vata and Kapha, relieves fatigue, provides stamina and perfect sleep, enhances the complexion and the luster of the skin, promotes longevity and nourishes all parts of the body. Since few of us have the time for this, I would recommend a weekly professional Abhyanga or Full Body Massage with Ayurvedic Oils for similar effects.
Price : €75 per 1 hour session
To book a treatment call 01 4969885 or 087 2733098 or email email@example.com
Please give 24 hours cancellation notice.